Sunday, February 11, 2024

My Top 10 Favorite American Idol performances


 

#10 God Bless The Child by Mikalah Gordon



#9 Sin Wagon by Amy Adams



#8 Georgia On My Mind by Nikko Smith


#7 Fat Bottomed by Bucky Covington



#6 New York State of Mind by Kimberley Locke



#5 What A Wonderful World by Anwar Robinson


#4 All By Myself by Latoya London



#3 Circle of Life by Jennifer Hudson



#2 Everytime You Go Away by Anthony Fedorov



#1 Bridge Over Troubled Water by Clay Aiken


These songs above are my Top 10 favorite AI performances. Comment with your Top 10 list, I know a lot of people's list will be different from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Cheapest Grocery Stores

  Rachel have an interesting 🤔 list of the Top 10 grocery stores at low prices. I've heard of some and been to some of the grocery stor...