Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Top 10 Bucs plays in 2023

 



Even though my Tampa Bay Buccaneers didn't win a Super Bowl in 2023, I thought that I would put the Top 10 plays that they made in 2023. The Bucs had a great season and now I starting to believe that the Glazers is going to let it ride with HC Todd Bowles in 2024 Regular Season. The Bucs should sign QB Baker Mayfield to a 5-year $125,000,000 contract extension with the Bucs and resign wide receiver Mike Evans to a max deal, too. We may have to trade 1st and 2nd rounders and dump overpaid players salaries that is eating up our salary cap to do so but it's all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Cheapest Grocery Stores

  Rachel have an interesting 🤔 list of the Top 10 grocery stores at low prices. I've heard of some and been to some of the grocery stor...