Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Top 10 TV sitcom theme songs

 



#10 Taxi



#9 Mama's Family



#8 It's A Living



#7 Happy Days




#6 Laverne & Shirley




#5 Newhart




#4 The Hogan Family



#3 Gimme A Break



#2 The Facts of Life





#1 Diff'rent Strokes


Those were my Top 10 favorite TV Sitcom theme songs from the different TV shows. There were a lot of great theme songs from different TV shows and not all of them is going to make the Top 10. I know we have different Top 10 favorites. You can comment and let know shows I left off the list and I will understand. All that I ask is that you be respectful.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Cheapest Grocery Stores

  Rachel have an interesting 🤔 list of the Top 10 grocery stores at low prices. I've heard of some and been to some of the grocery stor...