When I went to Emmanuel Christian Academy, I used to come from Hartford and Bloomfield to go to that private school from 1991-1993 in Newington. When I used to do dumb stuff that would get me grounded with no TV for 2 weeks-4 weeks some classmates that lived in Windsor was telling me about the different songs that played on the radio. These songs were what I called punishment relief songs and it also helped pass time. The teachers encouraged the parents to ground their children when they got in trouble in school. I was at Emmanuel Christian Academy from I was thirteen till I was fifteen. My middle school years was at that private school. My mom at the time, thought that private school would be better for me because Fox Middle School and Quirk Middle School in Hartford was too dangerous and ghetto because people fist fought and got stabbed. Listed below will be my Top 10 songs that helped me get through being grounded some of my teen years.
Monday, April 22, 2024
Top 10 Songs that helped me get through being grounded
#10 Informer by Snow
#9 Everybody Everybody by Black Box
#8 O.P.P. by Naughty by Nature
#7 Back To The Grill Again by MC Serch ft. Nas, Chubb Rock & Red Lover Tone
#6 Jump by Kris Kross
#5 U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer
#4 You're Never Gonna Get It by En Vogue
#3 Straight Up by Paula Abdul
#2 I'm Every Woman
#1 Mr Wendal by Arrested Development
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 10 World Wrestling Entertainment Theme Intros
#10 No Chance In Hell by Vince McMahon #9 Gangrel/Brood #8 You Think You Know Me by Edge & Christian #7 Word Life by John Cena #6 Mac...
-
#10 Shepherd's pie Shepherd's pie is an interesting comfort food for me because I grew up eating chicken pot pie, turkey pot pie, ...
-
The reason I blogged her list was because it was reasonable. The 10 places that she said was affordable. She did her research and checked ...
-
#10 BraveStarr #9 Original Ghostbusters #8 Cops #7 The Bots Master #6 Garfield & Friends #5 Heman & The Masters of the Universe #...
No comments:
Post a Comment